Together with our partner companies, we can offer several types of loans for Polish businesses.
The first type of loans is called “buyer’s advance”.
I will only remind you in general what it is and for whom it is addressed. First of all, it can only be taken by the business that has a payment terminal and the company will be able to present current statements for card payments for the needs of the application. The loan is easily repaid, because the company collects a certain percentage of the daily revenue from the payment terminal until the debt is repaid. The rule is that if we have a greater turnover, we pay a larger installment and if the turnover was low on a given day, then our repayment installment will be less – then it will take longer to repay the limit.
If your business accrual regularly receives, for example, £ 5,000 every month or more, you can apply for a loan. It is important that the business operates for at least 18 months.
Financing for the purchase of machinery, equipment, cars
It consists in the fact that in order to purchase the equipment you do not have to pay its full value and only a predetermined monthly installment.
Unpaid invoices? The customer is behind you paying the invoice and you can not start another project?
Send us your invoice and we will pay it to you. First, you will receive the pre-determined percentage from the invoice, and then after paying for it by the customer you will receive the remaining amount due.
We deal here with two types: Invoice discount and Factoring.
- Invoice Discounting is that you get a fixed percentage of invoices when your products reach the customer. This service is confidential, so the customer is usually unaware of it, although all invoice operations and invoice receivables still belong to the company.
- Factoring, on the other hand, is a financial service consisting in buying a factoring company (factor) from an enterprise (a factor-maker) of unpaid receivables from the sale of goods or services.
The customer is usually aware of the fact that you use the services of a factoring company.
Real estate financing.
If you have a commercial property or the opportunity to purchase a property, this type of financing can help.
- Financing for investment development . The possibility of co-financing construction or renovation.
- Commercial loan – a loan for the purchase of real estate in which you run a business
- Purchase for rent – a loan for the purchase of real estate for rent
- Bridging loans – (bridging) – short-term financing – usually not longer than 24 months. It is usually paid when the property is sold or refinanced. This is a temporary solution and not always the cheapest. A higher interest rate is associated with greater risk for the lending party.
Financing for the purchase of shares in the company and trade financing.
Call us for more information on available business financing options. For individual clients, we offer credit cards .